Season by Season: Topanga, Cory, and Shawn’s Desks
WWTD. What Would Topanga Do.
Happy Birthday Audrey!
a bag of baby carrots, a little olive oil, balsamic vinegar, black pepper and sea salt. toss to coat, roast at 450 for 20-25 mins tossing again occasionally. drizzle with a little more olive oil and serve! easy, easy side dish.
Recipe Link: flat-belly-diet-recipes.blogspot.com
Annie Leibovitz - Pilgrimage (2011) - Leibovitz’s documentation of the homes and traces of some of her favorite historical figures
1. Elvis Presley’s TV (Memphis, Tennessee)
2. Georgia O’Keeffe’s Pastels (Santa Fe, New Mexico)
3. The Gloves Worn by Abraham Lincoln on the Night of his Assassination (Springfield, Illinois)
4. Skeleton of a Pigeon Studied by Charles Darwin (Hertfordshire, England)
5. Ansel Adams’s Darkroom (Carmel, California)
6. Virginia Woolf’s Bedroom (Charleston, England)
7. Emily Dickinson’s Herbarium (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
oh my god